Le Meridien Resort Koh Samui was absolutely amazing. The whole place is indeed a tropical paradise and the staff aim to please at every opportunity. The Resort is a quick transfer from the beautiful Samui Airport and is nestled right away from the hustle and bustle of the streets and scooters.
If your looking for tropical tranquility and a getaway from the typical "touristy" spots, this place is for you!
Just a stones throw from Shopping in Cha Weng or many of the available tours, consider taking the town car at a brilliant rate compared to a metered taxi, a great way to explore Samui in your own time. The Spa and the service, amazing!
Our room (Ocean View Pool Villa) was kept spotless, Thank you Nui, your dedication and hard work is much appreciated.
Thank you to Pla, your service was second to none and your friendlyness and smiling face lit up the bar, keep up the good work. Ton and Num at the pool bar, a big thanks also, your long island ice tea's are delicious, also great service.
Also a big thanks to all the reception staff and Botan for assisting with all our plans around Samui. Tina, it was great to have a chat and the Resort is second to none, our stay was amazing and we will certainly be back.
Rene & David
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on an idyllic stretch of exclusive Lamai Beach, Le Méridien Koh Samui Resort & Spa is a chic and intimate resort with a unique blend of stylish amenities, luxury services, an inspiring atmosphere and rich, cultural experiences. Inspired by timeless beauty and diverse cultural influences, the resort features an intimate selection of 64 suites and 14 stand alone villas, some with their own private plunge pools, infinity pools, limitless ocean views and private dining pavilions. Each exquisitely appointed with the most modern in-room facilities, high ceilings, expansive windows and open-air bathrooms. The resort features the Le Méridien signature arrival experience programme; an inspiring restaurant concept: Latest Recipe; and the savvy lobby lounge bar Latitude 9, the resort poolside Plunge Bar as well as the world-class luxury Le SPA.Reflect and relax at the world-class luxury Le SPA, with a customized menu of rejuvenating experiences that combine ancient cultural methods and ingredients to revitalize mind, body and spirit. A beautiful oceanfront infinity pool and expansive deck offers a stylish daytime retreat for a refreshing swim with spectacular ocean views. Guests can stay fit in the state-of-the-art fitness center, offering the latest and best exercise equipment and daily Yoga and Pilates classes. Relax by day on the resorts 224-meter floating pier that extends over the Gulf of Thailand and by night, enjoy a unique and sophisticated venue for an exclusive dinner, celebratory cocktails or engage with other well travelled new friends. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Asiatravel.com Holdings, Travelocity, Starwood APAC, Booking.com, Tingo, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia and Venere so you can book your Le Meridien Koh Samui Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Koh Samui Resort And Spa
- Le Meridien Koh Samui Hotel Lamai Beach
- Le Meridien Koh Samui Resort & Spa Ko Samui/Lamai Beach