We stayed two nights @ Le Meridien Samui with our two children in a beach front pool villa and really enjoyed it.
The pool villas are decorated in an elegant manner with a traditional Chinese touch.
The villa is spacious and the bedding is excellent. My kids slept on the sofa bed.
The private pool is rather big and the outdoor sofa beds are more than comfy with an amazing sea view. There is even a tiny garden.
The bonus is the espresso coffee machine in the room.
My kids enjoyed the evening "celebration of the day", the lucky lanterns and the fish feeding activity.
The restaurant is offering a good variety of food at reasonable price, there is as well a special kid's menu.
The service in the hotel is of a very high standard, the managers are always making sure that your stay at the hotel is at its best.
We fully recommand this hotel !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on an idyllic stretch of exclusive Lamai Beach, Le Méridien Koh Samui Resort & Spa is a chic and intimate resort with a unique blend of stylish amenities, luxury services, an inspiring atmosphere and rich, cultural experiences. Inspired by timeless beauty and diverse cultural influences, the resort features an intimate selection of 64 suites and 14 stand alone villas, some with their own private plunge pools, infinity pools, limitless ocean views and private dining pavilions. Each exquisitely appointed with the most modern in-room facilities, high ceilings, expansive windows and open-air bathrooms. The resort features the Le Méridien signature arrival experience programme; an inspiring restaurant concept: Latest Recipe; and the savvy lobby lounge bar Latitude 9, the resort poolside Plunge Bar as well as the world-class luxury Le SPA.Reflect and relax at the world-class luxury Le SPA, with a customized menu of rejuvenating experiences that combine ancient cultural methods and ingredients to revitalize mind, body and spirit. A beautiful oceanfront infinity pool and expansive deck offers a stylish daytime retreat for a refreshing swim with spectacular ocean views. Guests can stay fit in the state-of-the-art fitness center, offering the latest and best exercise equipment and daily Yoga and Pilates classes. Relax by day on the resorts 224-meter floating pier that extends over the Gulf of Thailand and by night, enjoy a unique and sophisticated venue for an exclusive dinner, celebratory cocktails or engage with other well travelled new friends. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Starwood APAC, Booking.com, Tingo, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Agoda, Hotels.com, Expedia, Otel and Venere so you can book your Le Meridien Koh Samui Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Koh Samui Resort And Spa
- Le Meridien Koh Samui Hotel Lamai Beach
- Le Meridien Koh Samui Resort & Spa Ko Samui/Lamai Beach