Beautiful hotel, rooms, grounds, service, spa- all very enjoyable! My favorite things about our stay: the 7pm lighting of the lanterns by the courtyard wading pool- this was just magical and a must do! The spa was great- we went every day! I absolutely love the bathrooms of our room..which are partly outdoors. I love the front sitting room of the room as well..honestly the room was perfect, the bed was so comfortable- not like those rock hard beds you tend to find in Asia sometimes...this bed was heavenly.
The service was great too- very responsive and polite.
The ONLY drawback- and it's really minor- is that there isn't a deep end on the pool- which is typical for an Asian hotel either (what's up with that? Nobody knows how to swim in Asia??).
The pool area is a bit small too. But the lounge chairs/beds are very comfortable...although a bit close together. A lady had her kid watching a cartoon on his ipad (kid was about 2 years old) and it was blaring and extremely loud and annoying, I asked her to please turn it down..and she did and apologised. But that was so minor and only due to the chair beds being so close together.
IF I were going to Koh Samui again- and were going to stay on Lamai beach, I'd stay at this hotel- no question about that...it's great!!
By the way, we were doing the spa detox at the Spa Samui- about 5 minutes away..great program they have there but terrible accommodations- way too backpacker like- so sadly, never tried any of the food at Le Meridien . But staying here and doing the spa detox- best idea ever!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on an idyllic stretch of exclusive Lamai Beach, Le Méridien Koh Samui Resort & Spa is a chic and intimate resort with a unique blend of stylish amenities, luxury services, an inspiring atmosphere and rich, cultural experiences. Inspired by timeless beauty and diverse cultural influences, the resort features an intimate selection of 64 suites and 14 stand alone villas, some with their own private plunge pools, infinity pools, limitless ocean views and private dining pavilions. Each exquisitely appointed with the most modern in-room facilities, high ceilings, expansive windows and open-air bathrooms. The resort features the Le Méridien signature arrival experience programme; an inspiring restaurant concept: Latest Recipe; and the savvy lobby lounge bar Latitude 9, the resort poolside Plunge Bar as well as the world-class luxury Le SPA.Reflect and relax at the world-class luxury Le SPA, with a customized menu of rejuvenating experiences that combine ancient cultural methods and ingredients to revitalize mind, body and spirit. A beautiful oceanfront infinity pool and expansive deck offers a stylish daytime retreat for a refreshing swim with spectacular ocean views. Guests can stay fit in the state-of-the-art fitness center, offering the latest and best exercise equipment and daily Yoga and Pilates classes. Relax by day on the resorts 224-meter floating pier that extends over the Gulf of Thailand and by night, enjoy a unique and sophisticated venue for an exclusive dinner, celebratory cocktails or engage with other well travelled new friends. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Starwood APAC, Booking.com, Priceline, Splendia, Orbitz, Otel, Asiatravel.com Holdings, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Le Meridien Koh Samui Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Koh Samui Hotel Lamai Beach
- Le Meridien Koh Samui Resort And Spa
- Le Meridien Koh Samui Resort & Spa Ko Samui/Lamai Beach