“Awesome !!!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Learn to dive with Lamai Scuba divers and open up a whole new world.Lamai Scuba Divers is a PADI scuba diving school based in Koh Samui, Thailand.Start your Scuba Diving Lessons with us! Learn to scuba dive with Lamai Scuba Divers. Learn to dive with us and enjoy your holiday to the full.We offer the full range of PADI courses, from Beginners diving designed to help you learn the fundamentals of diving courses right through to the professional level diving courses.If you are looking for a diving qualification that is recognised all over the world, will allow you to dive up to 18 meters then the PADI Open Water Course is for you.When you learn to dive with Lamai Scuba Divers we provide you with an environment that supports you and your individual needs to help you succeed..We have an on-site classroom so you can learn to dive in a comfortable and focused environment.All of our staff are very experienced PADI Scuba and Snorkeling Instructors who will be more than happy to advise you on equipment selection. You only learn to scuba dive once. So do it right, learn to dive with the best and add depth to your life with Lamai Scuba Divers.
Ko Samui, Thailand
“Awesome !!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2012

I completed my PADI open water diving course.
I was lucky to have Clive available for one on one training. All the theroy side of the course was given at a good steady pace with all aspects explained very well and made easy to understand. Clive organised the transport to and from the pool for the first days training. Clive organised all transport to and from the boat for both days of diving. The boat was pretty big and can easily accomodate a large group of divers, all the dive instructors were both very professional, as well as easy to get on with and good fun all in all, all food and drink was provided on the boat at no extra cost. All dive equipment was provided to me, all of it was very new and in excellent condition and a very large selection of equipment was available to suit all divers. Clive is a very experienced and enthusiastic diver with a excellent knowlege of all marine life and dive sites around the area. Thailand is a true amazing place to dive, and Lamai Scuba Divers & Clive made it a truely great experieince, Cant wait for my next dive, lets go !!!

Visited May 2012

Singapore, Singapore
“Outstanding! Easily one of the best diving outfits around.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2012

Lamai Scuba Divers really deserves to suceed, if they haven't already =).

I signed up for a half day, 2 dive package to Sail Rock with Lamai Divers. Everything went like clock work. The hotel transfers made it easy for me to be diving without having to bother with the details. The boat to the dive site was probably one of the faster crafts and it made a relatively short journey even shorter.

Clive was my dive guide for the day and he's as professional as they come. Friendly, knows the waters, and has immaculate knowledge about the dive sites. Diving with Clive was a breeze, his pace is your pace and he's abililty to show you around the dive site in the most dissimal of visibility conditions makes him an outstanding dive guide. I've been diving for many years, and really, Clive stands apart from drone of DMs out there.

I'm looking very much forward to diving with Clive & Lamai Scuba again soon. Keep up the great work!!

Visited May 2012
Johannesburg, South Africa
“Simply - AAA EXCELLENT”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2012

Went diving with Clive to Koh Tao. He was exceptional, paying alot of attention to my wife who is a novice diver, constantly making sure she was ok and comfortable under the water. Very professional and enthusiastic. The diving gear he provides is in excellent conditon. He will certainly go out of his way to accommodate. Thanks for a great diving experience Clive. We will certainly contact you again when we are in Koh Samui. Best Regards, Dion and Marcelle

Visited March 2012
Bagram, Afghanistan
“Lamai Dive Shop & Clive were the best!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2012

It was my first dive experience and Clive made learning fun and exciting for my fiance and I. We were in small groups for better 1 on 1 learning. The sites in Koh Tao were the best. Now I am hooked on Diving and cant wait until my next trip so I can go for Advanced Open Water. Thanks to Clive and his Team for all the great memories.

Visited January 2012
Ko Samui, Thailand
4 attraction reviews
“Two thumbs up!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2012

I hadn't been diving for more than 10 years and picked Lamai Scuba Divers based on other peoples reviews to get started again. Clive took me through the paces in a semi-formal scuba review at Mango Bay on Koh Tao (buoyancy, mask skills etc.) before taking me on a second (fun) dive at Shark Island. Overall I felt safe every second while diving and had a perfect day of diving. I couldn't have asked for more.

Visited February 2012