“Great diving experience” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Live & Let Dive is a PADI Dive Center (S-17454) operating in the island of Koh Samui.We can offer you courses and diving trips whether you are a first timer who has never before used a mask and a snorkel, an experienced technical diver or a certified diver who is interested in becoming a professional diver.Our diving courses and trips are done in small groups, which assures You a pleasant, relaxed and safe holiday experience.All of the diving courses and dive trips are done with a max. two customers per instructor/divemaster, unless there are bigger family groups or friends who want to dive together. We also have private 1:1 service available.We are hoping you will join us in the warm tropics to discover the beauty of the underwater realm!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
“Great diving experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2014

I had a great diving experience and my first PADI diploma thanks to Matilda. She was an excellent instructure with lots of experience, skill and discipline. She is clear in communication, patient, decisive and detail oriented which you need to master your diving. The rest is to enjoy the beautiful blue deep with lots lots of fish. Definitely recommended!

• Polish first
Cardiff, United Kingdom
“Thank you Matilda and the team”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2014

I was part of a wedding party from the UK and NZ that travelled to Koh Samui in March 2014. I am a keen scuba diver and a number of the party had varying levels of experience from novice to 250+ dives.
I emailed Matilda well in advance about what might be possible for such a mixed ability group and she could not have been more helpful. I know what long days she works but she always managed to respond cheerfully and at great length.
When I arrived at the hotel she met me in person and we confirmed all the details. I spent one day diving before my friends turned up. Everything was well organised and punctual, the hire equipment was good quality and the diving itself was very good although we did catch the end of a period of poor visibility.
When our group went diving together, Matilda and her colleagues did a wonderful job of accommodating the different levels of experience...again everything ran smoothly and the staff did everything cheerfully and professionally.
The bottom line is that Matilda and her team put a lot of effort in to making sure that one group enjoyed their one day of diving and I can not thank them enough. I can not recommend them highly enough.
Neil Evans
Cardiff, Wales

Visited March 2014
Lappeenranta, Finland
“Excellent diving!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2014

Thank you Matilda and Sebastian as well! We really enjoyed our dives and couple of us got a life time experience! Well, we all got that!
I can truly recommend Live and Let dive for everyone. Everything works and all equipment is in excellent condition, and the service is the best!
Thank you yet again, and yes; Let's live and dive! :)

Visited February 2014
Constanta, Romania
“P.A.D.I. Rescue Dive Course at Live & Let Dive Center in Koh Samui”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2014

If you want to learn Rescue Diving, from A to Z, without omitting details, if you want to do it in a nice way, it is obvious that you will choose the Live & Let Dive Dive Center, a place of dreams, the Koh Samui. In addition, you can use this Live & Let Diving Center for diving in special places, such as Nang Yuan oro Angthong. Professionalism and commitment are starting from the quality diving instructors, such as Matilda Koning.

Visited January 2014
Wadersloh, Germany
“It was awesome”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2014

This was my first experience with diving. I called the company one day before and asked, if it is possible to start with 54 years. And is was super cool. Sebastian my dive guide and teacher was sensitive and helped with everything I need to know. I could really enjoy the diving with colourful fishes all arround me.. I´m grinning just now two days later from one ear to another.....
We werte a mixed international group with unexperienced and experienced divers. I would like to do it once more

Visited January 2014