We booked for Ocean View VIlla, but got upgraded to Royal Villa, nice!!!!
Breakfast place is so beautiful, selection is just fine. Lunch at the beach front restaurant, had a foot long Pizza, it was good. Dinner at Saffron restaurant was nice, but not very exciting menu.
Must try " The Rainforest Hydrothermal Therapy" , it was great! The massage is wonderful too.
Great service at every part of the resort, best housekeeper ever :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on a pristine private beach, the 88 all-pool villa Banyan Tree Samui features the best elements of a tropical getaway with the convenience of being just 19 km from Samui International Airport. Overlooking the sapphire waters of scenic Lamai Bay, the resort is nestled in a series of cascading terraces on a private hill cove in the south-eastern coast of Koh Samui. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Splendia, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your Banyan Tree Samui reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Banyan Tree Samui Hotel Koh Samui
- Banyan Tree Samui Ko Samui/Lamai Beach