We stayed five nights in Koh Samui last month en route to Australia. Steve collected us from and took us back to the island's charming airport and made clear that he would be happy to drive us into the village.
The hotel is small and fully occupied during our brief stay. There are only six units arranged around the pool and I believe all are provided with efective air conditioning, cooling fan, TV/radio, security safe, tea/coffee making facilities and en suite shower room, etc. Simple, basic but everything one needs.
Fellow guests were very cosmopolitan and I should imagine that, with a collection of kindred spirits, the hotel could get very convivial.
Hearing the stories of other accommodation near the beach, Chaulty Towers is a bargain by comparison. Highly recommended.
- Also Known As:
- Chaulty Towers Hotel
- Chaulty Towers Hotel Lamai Beach
- Chaulty Towers Ko Samui/Lamai Beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small villa style hotel, husband (UK) and wife (Thai) owned and managed. Visitors arrive as guests and leave as friends and often return several times every year. Don't be fooled by our low price, our rooms are of a higher standard than some much more expensive hotels and resorts. Enjoy a cold beer at the pools edge, we also have BBQs every week. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your Chaulty Towers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.