“New Leaf Detox, re-enforcing a healthy life style” 5 of 5 stars
Review of New Leaf Detox Resort

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Lamai Beach
New Leaf Detox Resort
You added New Leaf Detox Resort to your Saves list
139/2 Moo 4 | Maret, Lamai Beach, Maret, Ko Samui 84310, Thailand   |
4.5 of 5 stars 117 Reviews
Shanghai, China
“New Leaf Detox, re-enforcing a healthy life style”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2014

I've detoxed at New Leaf a number of time since 2009 and each time I have returned the Detox program just gets better and better.. This time was for just for 7 days and it exceeded my expectations!

The team are great and whenever I have had any concerns or questions on the resort or the program, I've just let them know directly in the first instant and they have taken care and handled them as soon as possible..

The detox program combined with the daily yoga, massage and exercise again delivered the results I'm looking for in that I feel cleaner, re-energized and get that glow by the end of the stay..

For myself the best part is the program re-enforces each time all the good habits to keep a healthy life style when I leave the resort, as they are part of the education during the program. This included having supplements available to purchase which I took away to continue to feel great..

I really enjoy that everything is kept simple, together with staff that are friendly, helpful and have a passion for leading a healthy life style..

If I look back to when I first went is 2009, I'm glad I have always had great experiences and results during each visit, as well as see some familiar guests from previous visits..

2009 I was turning a healthy New Leaf in that first visit, now each visit supports to continue a healthy life style as well as take time out to just relax and enjoy the island..

To Air and your team… Thank you and see you soon again :-)

• Stayed August 2014, traveled solo

Families
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Stockholm, Sweden
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2014

My name is Henry. Look at New Leaf's web site and you can see two photos of me. One from October 2010 before my first visit in New Leaf and the second from April 2013…2,5 years later….From being overweighed and lazy, I was now tracking in Nepal (where that photo is taken)
During those 2,5 years I visited New Leaf 2-3 times a year and since then I am visiting New Leaf twice a year.

I was in New Leaf just a couple of weeks ago. It was so nice this time I actually didn't want to leave. The resort is now better run and organised then ever, the atmosphere full of positive energy, so this was my best stay in New Leaf ever.

I have been to two other detox resorts. The program in New Leaf, the knowledge and support from the staff is far better. So give yourself the present of your life…start your new healthier life in New Leaf!

Bangkok
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2014

I recently stayed for 21 days and enjoyed it very much again on this occasion. This was my second visit - last was in 2011. I like the simplicity and peacefulness of the place but most especially the friendliness of the staff. I had never done yoga before and found this a great new experience. i will certainly be going back again (like so many others that were there during my visit). I've learnt some more ways to look after my diet and my general well being. Thoroughly recommend a visit even for just a week.

Room Tip: All rooms are set back from the road so no particular problem with noise.
Hong Kong, China
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2014

I stayed here for a week recently and loved every minute of my experience. The resort is tucked away close to the beach in Lamai and apart from noise from a seasonal local festival each night til the early hours, I found it very tranquil. Most importantly, I not only achieved my goal of losing weight (about 5kg in a week) but also I found that stepping out of my normal daily routine gave me time to reflect on areas of my life that had become stressful to me - and to find solutions to those situations.
The resort is very well run and organised. And despite the fact that the bungalows are somewhat basic, they are kept spotlessly clean.
The program is easy to follow and I rarely felt really hungry thanks to the smoothies and daily soup. The day after the liver flush I felt fantastic - full of energy and life.
Since I got home, everyone has commented on my appearance - mainly that I look refreshed and glowing!
I would really have loved to stay another week. However I will return. And I hope I meet fantastic people like I did on the week I just finished. The best thing is, you are all in it together and there is an incredible level of support amongst the group.
Finally a shout out to the incredible Rosie for whom nothing is too much trouble. She is always happy and smiling and a real font of knowledge on the program and the activities.
Thank you Air and all your wonderful staff.

Room Tip: I liked my room - B5 - around the pool....I prefer these to the ones overlooking the river.
  • Stayed October 2014, traveled solo
Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2014

Totally new experience for me but everything considered it was the best decision I made. The programme was good and if you stick with it you will see results. I did 14/15 days and I felt much better for it - lighter, more energy, healthier physically, emotionally and mentally plus I Iost weight into the bargain and for some strange reason I have stopped drinking and smoking and I did not even go to address that?? (albeit I did drink and smoke quite a bit!) .........the new healthier me! ..........and people say looking fab and much younger - another tip - get your teeth done whilst you are there too! Anyway the team at New Leaf are great and the people I met there great too - no posh and stuffy sorts just people who all seemed to be doing well for themselves, had a nice lifestyle but wanted to look after their bodies too. OK the only bad thing was the bed was rock hard (which they did address with a topper) and the rooms could do with a nicer refurb but all clean enough so all in all a great experience. I would recommend New Leaf and I would do it again - maybe not next week but in a year or so. Enjoy the new you........Jill from Lanzarote

• Stayed August 2014, traveled solo
Hong Kong
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2014

I chose New Leaf mostly based on the positive comments in TA and it turns out the experience is matched with my expectation. I stayed 7 days program. The activities and detox program are quite structured and reserved ample time for relax in between. Juices, smoothies and soups are so tasty that I don't put any expectation before. Someone may complain the resort location which is next to the main road but I think this is great as I was so convenient to go out for shopping by walk. Also, our bungalow is hardly hear any traffic noise.More importantly, the staff are so friendly and well coordinated. I think this is the outcome of the hard work of Air. I'd like to thank Rocio and Daragh. They provided a lot of support during my 1st detox experience. I'm looking forward going to New Leaf again and should stay at least 14 days in my next visit.

• Stayed September 2014, traveled solo
NewLeafDetox, Owner at New Leaf Detox Resort, responded to this review, October 10, 2014
Thank you for your review.

Our program is very structured so it's easy to follow.

Our juices, smoothies and soup are so tasty because it's all natural ;-) When I created the program I wanted the meal to be tasty and nutrient rich content. I want the guest to look forward to the meal and have the energy to do all the activities.

You can enjoy yourself while the body is detoxing at New Leaf ;-)

Regards,

Air
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2014

I stayed 21 days here and this was my second visit.
I felt that the programme this time was more structured and this is down to the great team that this place has.
I went for weight loss and achieved what I wanted, but most of all I have made some great friends here.
I will be back and could not recommend this place enough.

Stayed September 2014, traveled solo
Thank you for your review.

We always try to better and keep improving. Now we have such a perfect team working at New Leaf. It's perfect, structured and well balanced ;-)

Regards,

Air

Been to New Leaf Detox Resort? Share your experiences!