We stayed at Silavadee Spa and Resorts for 3 nights in January end and it was one of the best experiences I have had till date. We had gone to Thailand for our honeymoon and were traveling to Bangkok, Samui and Phi Phi. After the tiring wedding madness and hustle bustle of Bangkok we just wanted peace and relaxation. Nothing could have been better than Silavadee. We had requested for the hotel car to pick us up from Lipa Noi Pier and were welcomed by coconut water. The hotel is in a very peaceful location and upon reaching the hotel we got an extremely pleasant surprise that our Deluxe Jacuzzi room has been upgraded to an Ocean View Pool Villa. We were smoothly checked in and taken on the buggy to our beautiful villa. As soon as we entered it, we were over the moon and felt like hugging the bell boy. The room was huge and pretty with the pool outside inviting us to swim at that very moment and then relax on the lounge bed outside. I am very particular about toilets and this one was big and clean with a beautiful round bath tub in addition to the rain shower. The villas are designed in such a way that the privacy is ensured.
We walked around the hotel and saw the private beach they have (perfect to relax and enjoy a drink and was wayyy cleaner than many beaches in Samui). The 2 infinity pools they have + amazing rooftop bar where happy hours can let you get high on a low budget + great drinks, food & breakfast + a gym looking over the sea made sure that we had the time of our life. The Spa looked beautiful too but was quite expensive which didn’t fit our budget. Probably they can improve a little in terms of indoor activities available (like playing cards/TT/pool etc) but guessing very few stay inside anyway. Extremely hospitable & helpful staff and great weather made our trip nothing less than perfect.
The hotel is very close to Lamai beach and the main street of Lamai which is full of bars/restaurants/shops/massage parlors. Hence, if you are looking for a peaceful place to stay in the day and get out to the party place at night, this hotel is highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Silavadee Pool Spa Resort is destined to be the most exclusive luxury hideaway resort on Koh Samui. Our name Silavadee means “beautiful rock” in Thai, as it is located on the secret Laem Nan Beach, perched atop beautiful granite boulders, between Chaweng and Lamai Beach. Comprising 19 pool villas and 36 deluxe rooms, Silavadee Pool Spa Resort has its own unique style with a ‘back to nature’ concept. Elevate your senses at 'the Height' restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Silavadee Pool Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Silavadee Pool Hotel Lamai Beach
- Silavadee Pool Resort
- Silavadee Pool Spa Resort Ko Samui/Lamai Beach