We stayed here for 8 nights and found it very good. The staff couldent do enough for you. Its only a 5 min walk to the beautiful beach. Nice pool within the grounds.The town in only 2 min in the other direction. Because this is near to the town at times you could hear the loud music from mthe bars even at 4 in the morning but its was not a majot problem.
Compared to other places we stayed at breakfast was a not that special and the coffee was almost undrinkable but I still like it here and would go back (If only)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Am Samui Palace is a tranquil family owned resort with the genuine feel of a Bed and Breakfast. It first opened its doors only 3 years ago, embracing the approach of providing warm and personal services to all their guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Expedia, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Am Samui Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Am Samui Hotel Lamai Beach
- Am Samui Palace Koh
- Am Samui Palace Ko Samui/Lamai Beach