Overall we were very satisfied with our stay at this hotel. Lamai beach is just a 5 minutes walk away, but mind you, there are no sea-view rooms (view is blocked by Lamai99 Inn). Night Bazaar is right in front of the hotel and there are many bars & restaurants within walking distance. Hotel staff were extremely friendly and helped us in renting a jeep too (even though the price was 100 Baht more expensive than originally promised). Breakfast was average; nothing too bad or good about it. All in all, we were happy with what we got and might consider staying in this hotel again during our next visits to Samui.
- Also Known As:
- Am Samui Hotel
- Am Samui Hotel Lamai Beach
- Am Samui Palace Koh
- Am Samui Resort Koh Samui/Lamai Beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Am Samui Palace is a tranquil family owned resort with the genuine feel of a Bed and Breakfast. It first opened its doors only 3 years ago, embracing the approach of providing warm and personal services to all their guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, AsiaRooms, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Am Samui Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.