The staff made this wonderful place so special. Barbara and Sarah were so welcoming and nothing was too much trouble. Our room was ideal nestling in the wonderful garden and close to the restaurant and infinity pool. Food was great and it was a great base for exploring the unique island of Naxos where we found so many friendly people and such good value; never ripped off once. A great holiday; thanks
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kavos Hotel Naxos is a harmonious group of traditional Greek villas, apartments and studio suites set in mature Mediterranean gardens, with great sea views to the surrounding islands and nearby beach of Agios Prokopios. It offers the kind of tranquility and relaxation which is becoming increasingly difficult to find. High standards, plus friendly and efficient hotel service from a caring team of staff ensure you have a satisfying stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Booking.com so you can book your Naxos Hotel Kavos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kavos Hotel Agios Prokopios
- Naxos Hotel Kavos Stelida