Had an absolutely outstanding time at Kavos hotel in Naxos last week. The owner/manager is really very nice, patient and took great care. The food from the hotel kitchen was amazing and best of our stay in Greece. The rooms were very nice, great views of the sea. Our room even had our own private terrace to chill out day or night. The hotel is on a cliff and about 15 min walk down the hill to the beach. But I liked the scenery much better than the properties down near the beach. The hotel itself is set with lots of flowers and great landscaping. Very nice and peaceful. It is not really near the main town of Naxos (which is good!). We rented a car for our 3 days stay and it was perfect. We drove all over the island ...you must check out the interiors. It is from a different world altogether. Not a soul in site and quaint churches and villages. Absolutely unique! This is the place for my next vacation as well. Avoid all those touristy islands like Santorini...Naxos is it for me!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kavos Hotel Naxos is a harmonious group of traditional Greek villas, apartments and studio suites set in mature Mediterranean gardens, with great sea views to the surrounding islands and nearby beach of Agios Prokopios. It offers the kind of tranquility and relaxation which is becoming increasingly difficult to find. High standards, plus friendly and efficient hotel service from a caring team of staff ensure you have a satisfying stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Naxos Hotel Kavos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kavos Hotel Agios Prokopios
- Naxos Hotel Kavos Stelida