Lianos Village has the best sea views in Agios Prokopios, the rooms are good standard, cleaned and you are given fresh towels everyday. The pool area and bar are lovely/clean and there were always free beds. The breakfast was ok, a bit repetitive so we had breakfast in local cafes a few times. The staff are friendly and helpful, appart from the manager who seems to keep himself to himself and we saw him kick one of the cats!!! Its quite a long walk to the bars and restaurants, prob takes about 20 min and you need a torch as the road is dark and traffic can be busy. Overall good value for money, it's the view you're paying for, as there are many other hotels in the area with pools and good rooms for half the price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 380m from Ag. Prokopios beach with crystaline water and sandy beaches. The hotel has a breathtaking view to the bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, EasyToBook, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Lianos Village Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Lianos Village
- Lianos Village Agios Prokopios
- Lianos Village Hotel Naxos/Stelida