Just 5 days at this fabulus hotel were more than enough to get energy and strenth.
Thet personnel is very concious and polite while they are always close to serve you.
The food at the main restauranr Arsenali is excellent,well cooked,great variety and many greek dishes every night apart from the international ones.
I really feel we could not ask for more as we had a spacious room,calm,excellent weather and great service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cavo Spada Luxury Resort & Spa is located 18kms west of the picturesque city of Chania. Its location combines in a unique way the beauty and tranquility of the Cretan Archipelagos with the unsurpassed charm of the famous Old Venetian town which is only a short drive away. Positioned on the west side of the Gulf of Chania, the hotel is built on a long stretch of beach, offering magnificent view of the Gulf of Chania and of Cape Spada. The latter is a spectacular rocky cape after which our hotel was named. The hotel is spread over a 65,000 m2 private property, hence offering ample space for all the guests to enjoy their holidays in one of the 150 rooms that the hotel has to offer. Being part of one of the oldest and most respected hotel companies of Chania, the Giannoulis Hotels & Resorts, Cavo Spada Luxury Resort & Spa is the epitome of our experience in providing holidays of unprecedented quality and comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Escapio, Orbitz, Expedia, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Cavo Spada Luxury Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cavo Spada Luxury Hotel Chania Town
- Cavo Spada Luxury Resort And Spa
- Cavo Spada Luxury Resort & Spa Crete/Kolymbari