Very disappointed. On the first night we were served wine at dinner in plastic cups! Improved following nights to glass tumblers and sometimes wine glasses. Some staff- cleaners and waitress - worked hard. Pools were lovely and clean and pool bar-staff excellent. Complimentary meal in other restaurant was great and service there was excellent. In the main bar one bar-man was rude and unhelpful. He was reluctant to give water to drink alongside alcohol. He said rudely "How many drinks do you want?" He was overheard saying to other guests that we were "ladies who drink". Entertainment was non-existant. We turned up for aqua-aerobics and were Informed that the Animation Team had "gone home". We needed some entertainment as the weather later in week was abysmal. We spent hours playing cards because there was nothing else to do. We couldn't go out in the storm and had to ask for the main bar to be opened so we could get a coffee. Finally they opened the bar and lit the fire. However, on last night 2 guys turned up with music and we had brilliant hour dancing. It should have been like that every night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Minos Imperial is set in the Emerald Bay of the traditional fishing village of Milatos which is 45 km from Heraklion Airport. Minos Imperial is the perfect choice for a memorable luxury hotel experience offering genuine hospitality and a truly unforgettable service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Minos Imperial Luxury Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Minos Imperial Luxury Beach Hotel Milatos
- Minos Imperial Luxury Beach Resort And Spa
- Minos Imperial Crete
- Minos Imperial Luxury Beach Resort & Spa Milatos, Crete