10 Fabulous days with my girlfriend and her 12 year old son. We booked Diamond Class and it lived up to it's expectations. The large cool marble reception starts you off. The food was superb and we tried every restaurant on different days and different times of day. The staff we engaged with were friendly and helpful and couldn't have done more for us. Miro, Minolas! Claudia, Iaounnis, Kristine, christi!(reception) Maria.
The Jasmine restaurant was a bit hot the night we went but then it was Crete in August!
We had some confusion with the room initially but that was sorted out with an upgrade as soon as possible.The room was great with long terrace with sunbeds and jacuzzi.
The arrival minibar was a little sparce maybe but all in all a clean, bright, wonderful resort with a pool for every occasion.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Minos Imperial is set in the Emerald Bay of the traditional fishing village of Milatos which is 45 km from Heraklion Airport. Minos Imperial is the perfect choice for a memorable luxury hotel experience offering genuine hospitality and a truly unforgettable service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Venere and HotelsClick so you can book your Minos Imperial Luxury Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Minos Imperial Luxury Beach Hotel Milatos
- Minos Imperial Luxury Beach Resort And Spa
- Minos Imperial Crete
- Minos Imperial Luxury Beach Resort & Spa Milatos, Crete