The resort is a beautiful place, with lots of swimming pools BUT this is one of the most expensive resorts in Crete, and you simply DON'T get what you paid for.
Staff members are very very rude! shauting at guests, they are not polite and don't give the service they require to.
The food is very poor, but more importent, the lights at the dinning room are being shut down 5 min before the official time, geusts can still enter, leaving the guests to eat leftovers, with no beverage machines.
The air condition in our room didn't work. When we called at 11 PM, the operator said that there is no support for this issue after 11, but she will check if he is still in the resort. I asked how will I know if he will come, and her answer was: "if he will come, he will come, if not, not". He didn't came and my husband spent the night sleeping at the porch, because it was too hot inside the room.
There is no free wi-fi (what 5* hotel doesn't have free wi-fi?!), and like many other things, you require to pay for: wi-fi, espresso, fine cocktail..
You require to deposite 10 uero for a towel, 30 uero for an electric pot and even for the safe in the room, you require to leave a deposite at the reception.
The "water park" is 3 slides with salty water, open only for 2 hours in the mornning and 2 hours at noon.
the rooms are very very simple, not "luxury" at all. The water in the shower don't drain well, which makes you "standing in a bath".The bed matresses are absolutly terrible, we couldn't sleep well for the whole vacation.
We have a family summer vacation every year, and this is the most terrible hotel we stayed at.
This is NOT a 5 * luxury all inclusive hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Minos Imperial is set in the Emerald Bay of the traditional fishing village of Milatos which is 45 km from Heraklion Airport. Minos Imperial is the perfect choice for a memorable luxury hotel experience offering genuine hospitality and a truly unforgettable service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Expedia, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Minos Imperial Luxury Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Minos Imperial Luxury Beach Hotel Milatos
- Minos Imperial Luxury Beach Resort And Spa
- Minos Imperial Crete
- Minos Imperial Luxury Beach Resort & Spa Milatos, Crete