We have just returned from a wonderful 10 day holiday at Minos Imperial. Whilst its not the British standard of a 5star hotel, we really couldnt complain, as it was the staff at the hotel and the people we met there who made our holiday.
It is an ideal location for a chill out holiday in a beautiful resort, with beautiful surroundings. You really cannot beat waking up to the sound of the waves crashing every morning! There was also a vast choice of pool areas to spend your days relaxing in the sunshine.
We travelled with another couple and upon arrival, we received upgraded sea view rooms and received some upgraded meal evenings. Was a great way to start the holiday!
The choice of food was excellent, however i did think it was a bit much charging 3Euros for Orange juice at breakfast, as we were premium class. The only thing in relation to food that could be improved is that, despite what restaurant you eat at, the food it generally the same. We were expecting a difference in the types of food at each restaurant. That said, the quality of food was great.
We were also not advised that the all inclusive stopped at 11pm, before we travelled. When paying for all inclusive, i expect everything to be available at all times.
We cannot complain about our rooms, they were very clean and we had a large, spacious veranda.
I have to specifically mentioned the bar staff who made our holiday. Ionnais, Leonardo and Osmisios - they took time to get to know us and made us feel welcome all day and night. They really were the best bar staff and deserve recognition. When you travel make sure you check out Ionnais' tropical bar.
Finally, Addy, the lead entertainer alos deserves a mention. He works so hard and is a lovely person. When you travel, ask him to teach you the beat it dance!
Overall we had a fantastic holiday and i wouldnt hesitate going back in the near future!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Minos Imperial is set in the Emerald Bay of the traditional fishing village of Milatos which is 45 km from Heraklion Airport. Minos Imperial is the perfect choice for a memorable luxury hotel experience offering genuine hospitality and a truly unforgettable service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, HotelsClick, BookingOdigeoWL, Expedia, Despegar.com, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Minos Imperial Luxury Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Minos Imperial Luxury Beach Resort And Spa
- Minos Imperial Luxury Beach Hotel Milatos
- Minos Imperial Crete
- Minos Imperial Luxury Beach Resort & Spa Milatos, Crete