The first appearance of the hotel is what you expect when advertised as 4 star. What you do not get is a level of service one would expect. We went all inclusive (diamond). The food is not four star and the service poor because there is not enough staff employed. Where I felt let down was that every single drink I had to go and get my self. This meant every time waiting in a queue and in the evening that could take up to 15 minutes (believe me). The rooms are very good and very clean and all the staff very friendly and helpful. However, the standard of the food is not satisfactory and the need to queue for every single drink spoilt what should have been a wonderful holiday. Also be aware a number of guest are from Russia. They are the most inhospitable people and do not think they have to queue and can be quite unpleasant. Sorry, lovely hotel, nice staff after that it fails badly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Minos Imperial is set in the Emerald Bay of the traditional fishing village of Milatos which is 45 km from Heraklion Airport. Minos Imperial is the perfect choice for a memorable luxury hotel experience offering genuine hospitality and a truly unforgettable service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Orbitz, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Expedia and Venere so you can book your Minos Imperial Luxury Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Minos Imperial Luxury Beach Resort And Spa
- Minos Imperial Luxury Beach Hotel Milatos
- Minos Imperial Crete
- Minos Imperial Luxury Beach Resort & Spa Milatos, Crete