Stayed at this resort in September. After reading reviews on here after I booked and paid already I was a bit skeptical but after arriving in the early hours of the morning, I was quite surprised that it looked better than I thought it would. The room was immaculate and cleaned very well each day during our stay. The general grounds of the resort is kept neat and tidy as well and its covering quite a vast area which is great for walking around. The food is definitely not top notch I'm afraid to say and quite repetitive although it was not the worst I have ever had. In terms of the staff, well, that is something else altogether. The restaurant teams are absolutely horrendous if you happen to be in their way. They are rude, never smile, don't respond to you when you ask them a question and laugh and make fun of guests behind their work stations. Even though the resort is quite clearly not a a 5 star property I will definitely say the unhelpful and disgusting behaviour of some staff (not everyone!) really brings down the quality of the overall feeling of this resort. Having said that, the 10 days we spent there was good and relaxing. We loved the room, the food was edible and the swimming pools with plenty of sunbeds were great for what we were after: days in the sun, relaxing and winding down. The few things that really let the place down was their rude staff and their absolutely atrocious internet connection - the two things I hoped would be good. In general, I think the resort does deserve a little bit more credit than its given on here although there is plenty of room for improvement, just like at any other resort across the globe five star or not.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Minos Imperial is set in the Emerald Bay of the traditional fishing village of Milatos which is 45 km from Heraklion Airport. Minos Imperial is the perfect choice for a memorable luxury hotel experience offering genuine hospitality and a truly unforgettable service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Minos Imperial Luxury Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Minos Imperial Luxury Beach Hotel Milatos
- Minos Imperial Luxury Beach Resort And Spa
- Minos Imperial Crete
- Minos Imperial Luxury Beach Resort & Spa Milatos, Crete