Booked deluxe double Waterfront room, but given 3rd floor VIP junior suite! Really spacious accommodation, shower/toilet, another bathroom with jacuzzi and vanity sink. Two 4ft twin beds together, fridge, tea/coffee, corner sofa unit/3rd bed. 2 t.v.'s but no English speaking channels except news. Balcony view fantastic. Hotel is very clean. Would not go again because the food is more 3 star buffet, repetitive but you get used to it. This hotel is at least 80% Russian guests who have no manners, talk to the staff very arrogantly, the atmosphere is very unfriendly. Restaurant staff on grill counters are rude, impatient and must be peed-off with the Russians attitude and arrogance. Absolutely no evening entertainment. Every bar, night or day has only one Barman, the other one collecting glasses and washing up. Tropical bar: you have to Queue like school kids to get a drink, expect to wait at least 10-15 minutes,arrogant bar staff, we left straightaway, never went back. Verandar Bar, same thing but barmen very friendly, best get 2/3 drinks at once. This hotel's bars are seriously understaffed, but apparently this is hotel policy. We were upgraded for free to diamond class all inclusive, but a waste of time, as the other restaurants have the SAME food. Do not pay to eat in the additional restaurants if you are premium class. The beach is not too bad, lots of stones in the sea, but lovely view. If you do go, walk to Milatos fishing village 15 mins away, fish restaurants fantastic, had fresh lobster. Do go to 'TAVERNA KOHILI' and have the fresh sardines lightly deep fried, wonderful! Also the Swordfish steak, unbelievable. The walk to Sissi harbour is 50 mins but nice along the mountain road, typical Greek holiday resort, small but lovely. If you like a hotel where you can have a chat to other holidaymakers and socialise, then don't go here. We took our teenage son and there was not one single teenager there who spoke English. The beds are really hard, so ask for a foam topper, great improvement. Shame really, I was so looking forward to this holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Minos Imperial is set in the Emerald Bay of the traditional fishing village of Milatos which is 45 km from Heraklion Airport. Minos Imperial is the perfect choice for a memorable luxury hotel experience offering genuine hospitality and a truly unforgettable service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, HotelsClick, BookingOdigeoWL, Expedia, Despegar.com, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Minos Imperial Luxury Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Minos Imperial Luxury Beach Resort And Spa
- Minos Imperial Luxury Beach Hotel Milatos
- Minos Imperial Crete
- Minos Imperial Luxury Beach Resort & Spa Milatos, Crete