On the day we checked our bags were in the reception, I had to call 4 times to reception and only after 1.20 h is that the bags appeared in the room.
Missed 3 towels, we had to call the front desk more than 4 times, came after 1.30pm.
Several sites by the pool and bar (laguna) have bad smell.
The food is horrible........
Ordered 2 pizzas, one came past 10 minutes the other past 1 ½ hours, the employee came to say that the meal was over, and tells me to come to him the next day that offered two pizzas, only my hunger does not expect unfortunately I asked what alternative?
He said he had to drive me to another restaurant in the hotel and ask for something else. I think after waiting time of an hour and a half was they who had to go and get something to please the customer.
When entering a hotel party was stopped. Invitation to come and had said so entered who had paid, they not asked for the invitation. It felt like an outsider in the party.
The various two faults of this hotel will not tolerate.
First lack of hygiene in the bathrooms.
According lack hygiene where cooking and food inedible.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Minos Imperial is set in the Emerald Bay of the traditional fishing village of Milatos which is 45 km from Heraklion Airport. Minos Imperial is the perfect choice for a memorable luxury hotel experience offering genuine hospitality and a truly unforgettable service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Minos Imperial Luxury Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Minos Imperial Luxury Beach Resort And Spa
- Minos Imperial Luxury Beach Hotel Milatos
- Minos Imperial Crete
- Minos Imperial Luxury Beach Resort & Spa Milatos, Crete