I visited this hotel last October, unfortunately the hotel was closing around my ears. We arrived to find that there were approximately 30 guests in the hotel and it was soon apparent that we were going to the only guests in the hotel for the last days of our stay. It is a very nice hotel and I can see that if you visit during the height of the season it would be lovely. I would not recommend going in October as the food is poor, they are clearly emptying the freezers for closing down at that time there is nothing to do the pool bar is closed and the restaurants were also closed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Minos Imperial is set in the Emerald Bay of the traditional fishing village of Milatos which is 45 km from Heraklion Airport. Minos Imperial is the perfect choice for a memorable luxury hotel experience offering genuine hospitality and a truly unforgettable service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Tingo, Hotels.com, Venere and HotelsClick so you can book your Minos Imperial Luxury Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Minos Imperial Luxury Beach Hotel Milatos
- Minos Imperial Luxury Beach Resort And Spa
- Minos Imperial Crete
- Minos Imperial Luxury Beach Resort & Spa Milatos, Crete