We stayed at the hotel 1 week in August. This is not a 5 star hotel. Last year we were at Creta Maris Anissaras. It was a wonderful holiday. This year we wanted another location. I paid 50% more for nothing. Poor services, food, all inclusive, cleanliness, bathrooms, animation. Only the view was beautiful. Just a few issues :
- we had to buy water, the minibar not filled daily. 1.5 l of water on every second day !
- you can't take nothing by self service, not enough staff, so you have to wait for everything
- 1 non functional bathroom (no shower cabin, no ventilation). One nice bathroom but with the broken ventilation.
- you have to avoid the main restaurant. Too small and not ventilated space for a lot of people. We found spoiled food ! The Laguna restaurant is better, but they offer just a few kind of foods.
- cleanliness, especially at the restaurants and bars
- the internet connection is very very poor. Can't be used !
I could continue, but if you ignore the above and will try this hotel you will see.
AND we were DIAMOND guests, with the best room : Executive Suite Sea View with Private Pool !!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Minos Imperial is set in the Emerald Bay of the traditional fishing village of Milatos which is 45 km from Heraklion Airport. Minos Imperial is the perfect choice for a memorable luxury hotel experience offering genuine hospitality and a truly unforgettable service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Minos Imperial Luxury Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Minos Imperial Luxury Beach Hotel Milatos
- Minos Imperial Luxury Beach Resort And Spa
- Minos Imperial Crete
- Minos Imperial Luxury Beach Resort & Spa Milatos, Crete