My wife and I went here for our first Holiday without kids. It was also our first time at all inclusive resort. Overall we had a great time. We had a Junior VIP suite with a sea view. We thought the hotel itself had excellent facilities. The room was very clean and of a good standard. The pools and the beach lagoon were really nice.and as it was just the 2 of us we mainly used the adult only pool.This had good furniture, was not too crowded and had a small bar.
We were on the "Premium AI" which was a blue band. Most of the time we ate in the main buffet restaurant and thought the food was excellent, There was a great range and some really nice grilled meats and fish. I suppose the most annoying thing was the greediness of some people in the restaurant. Each night we sat outside for our meal in the couples area watching the stunning sunset which we loved.
There were a lot of eastern bloc people and particularly a lot of Russians but we did not find them a problem as some other reviewers have complained about.We also found the staff generally friendly and helpful, so again cannot understand some of the comments.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Minos Imperial is set in the Emerald Bay of the traditional fishing village of Milatos which is 45 km from Heraklion Airport. Minos Imperial is the perfect choice for a memorable luxury hotel experience offering genuine hospitality and a truly unforgettable service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Expedia and Venere so you can book your Minos Imperial Luxury Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Minos Imperial Luxury Beach Resort And Spa
- Minos Imperial Luxury Beach Hotel Milatos
- Minos Imperial Crete
- Minos Imperial Luxury Beach Resort & Spa Milatos, Crete