Booked for 1 week end of April/begining of May. Hotel was quite until the 1st May, then became very busy and the staff struggled. They were still in winter mode, no plates at dinners times etc. Staff very rude when pouring drinkings and general very unhelpful. The smell of sewerage was very bad in the mornigs, near the games room. Last day had to wait over an hour for our bags to be collected to check out. Not a 5 star experience. Hire a car.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Minos Imperial is set in the Emerald Bay of the traditional fishing village of Milatos which is 45 km from Heraklion Airport. Minos Imperial is the perfect choice for a memorable luxury hotel experience offering genuine hospitality and a truly unforgettable service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Otel so you can book your Minos Imperial Luxury Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Minos Imperial Luxury Beach Resort And Spa
- Minos Imperial Luxury Beach Hotel Milatos
- Minos Imperial Crete
- Minos Imperial Luxury Beach Resort & Spa Milatos, Crete