Every year we come to crete,abd his year we chose minos imperial because some friends who visited it were very happy, but also for the reason that is 45m from the airport. that was good because the noice of the aeroplanes did not disturb us. ,last year we stay 20minutes from the airport and we could not sleep all night even during the day while we were
Ying at the pool area.
All people working here are very friendly in the restaurants in the bars and at the reception. I believe it is also very important to smile and be king to the staff members, too!
There are several types of accommodation...after asking we saw that there are many room types.. from the standard to the more luxurious ones (it costs around € 3000 per night with butler service and of course with private or sharing pool). But also the standard room that we had is spacious enough with bed2x2, big bathroom, seperate shower cabin, big balcony and sea view screen tv, and modern furnitures.
Even when the hotel is full we do not feel it asthere are nany pools and the advantage that for families and children there is a. Seperate pool area the annimation team and the music is also there so that the sest of the hptel is very quite.
There is a poolarea only for adults with se ating place fitness equiptement for exersice next to the pool and aalso iternet corner and jacuzi,there is also a batler service
A seperate restaurant hall next to the main buffet restaurant only for adults without noice from childen
The hotel is not isolated , you need a car anyway on crete ,sissi is 7 m far malia is 12m, and ag nikolao 20 m but there are 3 villages around. The hotel
Anice path for jogging on the seaside
We are very happy to spend our next holidays inminos imperial
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Minos Imperial is set in the Emerald Bay of the traditional fishing village of Milatos which is 45 km from Heraklion Airport. Minos Imperial is the perfect choice for a memorable luxury hotel experience offering genuine hospitality and a truly unforgettable service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Minos Imperial Luxury Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Minos Imperial Luxury Beach Resort And Spa
- Minos Imperial Luxury Beach Hotel Milatos
- Minos Imperial Crete
- Minos Imperial Luxury Beach Resort & Spa Milatos, Crete