I stayed with my girlfriend at the Minos Imperial. The hotel is excellent. We booked a really good last minute deal and it was all-inclusive. We stayed for 2 weeks and we could have stayed longer. There was so much choice for restaurants, be in breakfast, lunch and dinner. Sometimes we paid a little extra for the a la carte restaurants, but this was a really nice welcome change. Some say the hotel is a little isolated. I disagree! With a car you are just 10 minutes from the resort of Hersonissos and Malia and Agios Nikolaos is only 30 minutes away. And I would recommend booking a car as the area is very beautiuful. Even Milatos village and the seafront with its traditional fish tavernas are very nice. We had a great time at the Minos.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Minos Imperial is set in the Emerald Bay of the traditional fishing village of Milatos which is 45 km from Heraklion Airport. Minos Imperial is the perfect choice for a memorable luxury hotel experience offering genuine hospitality and a truly unforgettable service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Minos Imperial Luxury Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Minos Imperial Luxury Beach Hotel Milatos
- Minos Imperial Luxury Beach Resort And Spa
- Minos Imperial Crete
- Minos Imperial Luxury Beach Resort & Spa Milatos, Crete