i know that greeks are very kind people i have been several times in crete and rhodos
in minos imperial we felt once again the greek hospitality the smille and the way to offer you small things to make you happy and confortable
there are several restaurants with different food , but the most important to us is that there are 3 restaurants for breakfast so that in the morning is not crowded
most important to me is tha rastaurant for adults only.. very good service and not children around
the pool for adults only with butler service, fitness corner, internet corner next tothe pool ,jacuzi
seating place overlooking the ocean
rooms are confortable and big bathrooms with shower cabin... nice garden and all those next to the beach.
in the beach there is a protected space from waves and this is for children and people that they do not know how to swim well like me!
- Also Known As:
- Minos Imperial Luxury Beach Hotel Milatos
- Minos Imperial Luxury Beach Resort And Spa
- Minos Imperial
- Minos Imperial Luxury Beach Hotel
- Minos Imperial Crete
- Minos Imperial Luxury Beach Resort & Spa Milatos, Crete
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Minos Imperial is set in the Emerald Bay of the traditional fishing village of Milatos which is 45 km from Heraklion Airport. Minos Imperial is the perfect choice for a memorable luxury hotel experience offering genuine hospitality and a truly unforgettable service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, Venere, Travelocity, Orbitz and Priceline so you can book your Minos Imperial Luxury Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.