If you want a clean, comfortable, quiet, relaxing week in the sun it is perfect.
The hotel decor is fantastic, it has everything you could want or need. Everywhere was spotless - around the pools, in the rooms, dining room and communal toilets. And the staff in reception and the dining area were all very helpful, hardworking and friendly.
The rooms were spacious with big balconies overlooking the sea (we paid extra for a sea view but more 90% of the rooms seemed to look out in that direction anyway!) The views are beautiful with panoramic views of turqoise seas and mountains.
You have everything you need in the room
If you're HB you can easily swap your evening meal for lunch if you fancy going out in the evening for dinner. And you can stock up on beers in the local supermarkets and keep in the fridge in your room if you just fancy a cold drink on the balcony at the end of each day. The food in the buffet was simple but good quality and the cleanliness of the rest of the hotel gave you peace of mind about the kitchen!
The hotel is a few miles out of town but in our minds this was a bonus as it was quieter. We were lucky enough to have a car and we went out most days for a greek salad lunch or iced coffees or beers at one of the seafront tavernas in and around Aghios Nikolaos. Ag Nik is a beautiful place with lots of good places to eat and drink and just chill out in the shade over looking the beach.
- Also Known As:
- Minos Imperial Luxury Beach Resort And Spa
- Minos Imperial Luxury Beach Hotel Milatos
- Minos Imperial
- Minos Imperial Luxury Beach Hotel
- Minos Imperial Crete
- Minos Imperial Luxury Beach Resort & Spa Milatos, Crete
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Minos Imperial is set in the Emerald Bay of the traditional fishing village of Milatos which is 45 km from Heraklion Airport. Minos Imperial is the perfect choice for a memorable luxury hotel experience offering genuine hospitality and a truly unforgettable service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Orbitz so you can book your Minos Imperial Luxury Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.