Just returned from a holiday in Kreta at this hotel last week in october for two weeks,we had read some review, so we had an open mind , we arrived late at nite and was greeted by the night receptionst and he was very friendly and helpful, he showed us to our apartment, so this was a good start ,his name was Kostas,and he remained helpfull and friendly until we left the hotel, the standarts in the hotel were very high , clean and friendly staff, great dinning experiance, plenty to do,and clean toilets, the pools and areas were spotless, 10 out of 10 for all that.
We were all inclusive, out of the 14 days there was only one night that i wasnt to keen on the food , however, that was more to do with choice, that standards, the waiter service was exellent ,young girls , very friendly and helpful. All contributed to a great two weeks,we spent a lot of time on the beach which was great for swimming etc, it was very hot,for the two weeks only to come back to the constant rain of London, so great hotel , which is 5 star.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Minos Imperial is set in the Emerald Bay of the traditional fishing village of Milatos which is 45 km from Heraklion Airport. Minos Imperial is the perfect choice for a memorable luxury hotel experience offering genuine hospitality and a truly unforgettable service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Minos Imperial Luxury Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Minos Imperial Luxury Beach Resort And Spa
- Minos Imperial Luxury Beach Hotel Milatos
- Minos Imperial Crete
- Minos Imperial Luxury Beach Resort & Spa Milatos, Crete