Stay at Minos Imperial Hotel for 2 Weeks from September 26th 2012. We upgraded to Suite well worth the extra cost, they are up a bit of a hill which some may find a bit steep. The themed restaurant's are very good and a nice.
If you fancy a meal out in Milatos we had an excellent evening at The NoName Tavern, which is a 15 minutes walk from the hotel. Bar staff at night seem to be under pressure at night but did the best they could. Olga at the pool bar was always plesant at worked hard.
We recommend to anyone wants a relaxing holiday child free.
- Also Known As:
- Minos Imperial Luxury Beach Resort And Spa
- Minos Imperial Luxury Beach Hotel Milatos
- Minos Imperial
- Minos Imperial Luxury Beach Hotel
- Minos Imperial Crete
- Minos Imperial Luxury Beach Resort & Spa Milatos, Crete
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Minos Imperial is set in the Emerald Bay of the traditional fishing village of Milatos which is 45 km from Heraklion Airport. Minos Imperial is the perfect choice for a memorable luxury hotel experience offering genuine hospitality and a truly unforgettable service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and Tingo so you can book your Minos Imperial Luxury Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.