I just want to split my rating into several points, and rate them 1 to 10, with 10 very good):
1. Breakfast - 1: Absolutely terrible; Coffee is good, but you only have Croissants and dry white bread. Plastic-packed marmelade and old honey. The juices are water with powder...sweet and nasty. One kind of greasy salami and cheese...because of not climated breakfast room. Forget the breakfast...buy your own breakfast at the near supermarket or go to McD..it is better..believe me!
2. Room - 7: Very clean, big enough, bath ok, convenient bed. A small blacony with table and two seats (on demand). Absolutely ok.
3. Personal - 4: At the reception...friendly if you speak with them, but not obliging. The animators: speak only italian...and are not friendly to not-italian speaking guests...they mainly ignored us. Only one guy was so kind an made a little bit conversation in italian (my italian is poor but ok for small talk)
4. Well-being - 4: In the evenings...terrible because of the very loud animation...in italian language. At the beach...different...often loud italian music dircetly at the first row of chairs and umbrellas at the beach. If no music...perfect. Water fantastic...beach is very clean. The personal is friendly.
In sum...not bad mainly for the ionic seaside of Calabria...but for my next Calabria-trip I prefer the Tropea-side.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Venere, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, Otel and Hotels.com so you can book your Mirabeau Park Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.