After reading the previous reviews on Botaira it is hard to supply any new information as it has already been provided. After more than 30 yrs of numerous visits to Fiji, staying at a number of resorts on the mainland and in the Mamanuca group we have seen many changes,i.e. resorts expanding, getting more crowded, commercial and impersonal. Whilst this may suit many people who need all the mod cons, it is not for us. Fortunately we have found BOTAIRA.
For the last few years, with the exception of a few days on the mainland to visit friends our entire time in Fiji ( usually about one month) is spent in the Yasawa's at Botaira.
WHY!!!! Peace, quiet, total relaxation, comfortable accomodation,plenty of very good food, brilliant location, swimming, snorkling, no crowds, wonderful staff ( now more like our family) a TRUE fijian experience. If you like the life style this place is unique and a can of bug spray will solve any minor problems.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- BOTAIRA RESORT is located on a tropical island and consists 10 private Fijian Bures with ensuite facilities on a white sand beach in the beautiful Yasawa Islands in FIJI. All inclusive vacation packages of accommodation and meals. The perfect honeymoon and wedding destination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Botaira Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Botaira Beach Hotel Naviti Island
- Botaira Beach Naviti Island
- Botaira Beach Resort Fiji/Naviti Island