If you are looking for fantastic snorkeling off 3 beaches and some fun staff, this is the place. I would recommend the private or tented bures. No hot water but who needs that in the tropics anyway? Food is good but not gourmet. We did the hike and nature walk with Beo who is full of knowledge and so much fun. The Manta Ray trip is a must. The staff goes out to check every hour to see if the Manta Ray's are in the channel so you are guaranteed to see one or more. The staff is very friendly and somehow remember everyone's names. Lot's of activities available and a board that lists them daily.
- Also Known As:
- Barefoot Lodge - Sailing Safari Hotel
- Barefoot Lodge - Sailing Safari Hotel Naviti Island
- Barefoot Island Lodge Fiji/Naviti Island
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Barefoot Island lies on the secluded volcanic island of Drawaqa in the central Yasawa Islands of Fiji. The stunning coral gardens right off the beach are some of the best in Fiji. The island offers a tranquil environment with just the sound of the waves gently touching the shore is the perfect destination for budget travellers searching for the ideal tropical island getaway. You can relax on your hammock and watch the sunrise. Take a short stroll along the sandy paths with trees of papaya, mango, banana and coconuts and tropical flowers to the other side of the island and watch the sunset from your hammock. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, HostelWorld and HostelBookers so you can book your Barefoot Island Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.