We were in one of the point burees right on the beach and it was fantastic. This is not a super chic six star resort but it does have a wonderful location with wonderful staff and is precisely what my family were after - being myself, my wife and our two boys under 10. We loved it and when we get back to Fiji this is where we will head. The childcare/crèche facility was excellent and unexpected as we had not picked this service up in the promotional information.
The house reef just off the beach is amazing and makes this place a category killer in our view. Amazing child care, lovely uncomplicated food, great fishing, fantastic friendly staff. And we saw a manta ray! Perfect end to our recent trip to the Southern Hemisphere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The minute you step onto the beautiful mile long, golden sand beach at Likuliku Bay, you will be on ‘Fiji Time’. You will find some of the best snorkeling and diving in Fiji, just step outside your front door. Our beautiful reef is only a few meters from the shore, and is a protected marine reserve. Octopus boasts some of the warmest, friendliest smiling faces anywhere in the world, come and meet the “real Fiji”. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, HostelWorld, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Octopus Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Octopus Hotel Waya Island
- Octopus Resort Waya Island
- Hotel Octopus
- Octopus Resort Fiji/Waya Island