My father and I completed our Downunder tour with a final stop in Fiji. We had chosen the Coralview upon the recommendation of our travel agent and could not have been more pleased. After a stunning cruise through the Yasawa island chain, we arrived to a warm welcome and cold drink at the resort. We each stayed in an oceanfont bure through which the ocean breeze and sound of the surf blew. Although close to the main gathering area, the bures were quiet retreats.
You can fill your days with activities, or not. I would definitely recommend the diving; it is Fiji after all and the soft coral capital of the world. There is an excellent PADI dive centre on site. We snorkelled daily right off the main beach into a protected marine park area close to shore. Also available are trips to offsite places such as the cave dive, Blue Lagoon and a village across the way. We also took the opportunity to explore the island; walking along the west beach, climbing the hill to view the sunset...ask Niko to show you the pivate beach!! :) Three daily meals were included and we loved the food. The atmosphere was so relaxed and welcoming that it felt as though we were visiting family. We were greeted at every turn with beaming smiles and waves. We stayed five days and if I had been able to re-arrange my flight home I would have stayed on, probably indefinitely!!
- Also Known As:
- Coralview Island Hotel Tavewa Island
- Coralview Island Hotel
- Coralview Island Resort Fiji/Tavewa Island
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the magical island of Tavewa in the Yasawas where rich Fijian heritage extends warm traditional hospitality, Coralview Island Resort welcomes you to indulge yourself where our passion for service, nourishes your senses in more ways than one. If you like adventure, try out the thrills of our jet-ski, experience shark diving or explore the reef while you snorkel with the beautiful fishes. There will always be a loud "BULA!!" to walk away from, chat with the staffs at work or relax with an island massage. We invite you into our little Fijian Village and offer our culture to be part of yours. Even if you just spend the entire day with a book.....it will always be enjoyable at Coralview! Enjoy Fiji Living, Island Style !! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, HostelWorld, Tingo, HostelBookers, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Coralview Island Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.