First off the beach that is on their website is not directly at the resort. Their beach is nothing compared to
Blue lagoon resort which is right across from that resort. The people are friendly and try hard but the activities are again not as good as blue lagoon. If you are going to take the flyer all the way out to that spot, spend the extra cash and go to blue lagoon. Better food, trips, rooms and service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the magical island of Tavewa in the Yasawas where rich Fijian heritage extends warm traditional hospitality, Coralview Island Resort welcomes you to indulge yourself where our passion for service, nourishes your senses in more ways than one. If you like adventure, try out the thrills of our jet-ski, experience shark diving or explore the reef while you snorkel with the beautiful fishes. There will always be a loud "BULA!!" to walk away from, chat with the staffs at work or relax with an island massage. We invite you into our little Fijian Village and offer our culture to be part of yours. Even if you just spend the entire day with a book.....it will always be enjoyable at Coralview! Enjoy Fiji Living, Island Style !! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity, Orbitz, HostelBookers, Hotels.com and HostelWorld so you can book your Coralview Island Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coralview Island Hotel Tavewa Island
- Coralview Island Resort Fiji/Tavewa Island