BlueI lagoon resort is everthing and more that you could want from a holiday. This is my 3rd trip to Fiji and I have stayed at the ultra expensive Turtle Island not too far away and this place has left a far greater impression on me. For a start the beach is to die for. A massive blue lagoon that resembles a pool of every blue you can imagine that you can swim in at all tides. The most incredible reef is right at the beach and the snorkelling is magnificent. Combine this with superb food that is plentiful, fresh and tasty, stacks of exciting activities ( my favourite was the cave trip and the mt peak walk which I did twice) and the most beautiful, friendly and happy people that make this place what it is, the local Fijiians. It is hard to describe the feeling that the locals leave on you but they give it an authentic, relaxing, family vibe.
This place has more of a relaxed, down to earth feel about it which really appeals to me and the value for money is incredible. I had 9 of the best days of any holiday I have ever had and I have not stopped thinking about it since returning home. I cannot wait to return and I have to say I considered not writing a review because I wanted to be selfish and keep this little gem to myself.
The few people that have had minor negative things to say are really grasping at straws. You can have what you like for breakfast. Yes it is continental but you can have the big fry up too. They have thought of everything at Blue Lagoon to make everyone,s stay special. There was one couple celebrating a 60th privately at a table on the beach but after about half an hour they missed the company of everyone in the restaurant and returned with their cake for everyone to share. That,s the nature of this place. The Managers Kylie and Chris has done an incredible job in such a short space of time and you have to remember that all the staff are from the local village and didn,t even know what a gin and tonic was let alone what type of glass champagne was served in. It is a credit to them and I thank them and their beautiful staff for making my holiday so memorable. Hope to be back there very soon. Thankyou to beautiful Luke, Vatilli, Big and Little Modgy, Semmy ( for all the lattes and the kava), Saba and Maria. Miss my beautiful Fijiian friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A new stylish resort located on one of the best beaches in the Yasawas. Right in the middle of the blue lagoon region, the resort is located on a white sandy beach with all tide swimming. Dive shop, snorkeling and many activities. Open planned restaurant and bar with espresso bar and live music nightly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, HostelBookers, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Blue Lagoon Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Lagoon Beach Hotel Nacula Island
- Blue Lagoon Beach Resort Fiji/Nacula Island