In a way I really want to keep BLBR my secret. This is our second time to BLBR in 7 months. The booking was easy and the people at Fiji Travel Network replied straight away to emails and was friendly and helpful over the phone. We fired quite a lot of questions at them and they were always quick to respond.
Our first trip was in October and was for 5 nights only and our second end of April this year for 9 nights. We had the Beach front villa which is definitely worth every cent. We've stayed in 2 and 5 and they are both as good as each other. Firstly the staff are all absolutely amazing, they go the extra mile. We did not expect much regards to food, but the food was top class and every night was a different 3 course menu with pallet cleansers and amuse bouche! It was like eating at a really good restaurant.
The beach is pristine, the water perfect and the reef is 20m from your door. Not sure who the dogs belonged to, but they were sweet and well trained and a welcome visitor next to our deck chairs.
My husband and I tried to think what we would change if we could and we could not think of one thing. I hope BLBR never changes and that we can make it an annual visit.
Thanks everyone at BLBR!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A new stylish resort located on one of the best beaches in the Yasawas. Right in the middle of the blue lagoon region, the resort is located on a white sandy beach with all tide swimming. Dive shop, snorkeling and many activities. Open planned restaurant and bar with espresso bar and live music nightly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda and HostelBookers so you can book your Blue Lagoon Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Lagoon Beach Hotel Nacula Island
- Blue Lagoon Beach Resort Fiji/Nacula Island