I stayed 3 nights here and I did spent another 2 weeks on some other yasawas islands too, and after all I'd say Blue lagoon is the best of all. Great food, lovely staff, really comfy and clean dorm, lot of activities ( the game night was fun). You can feel really relax and peaceful on this island, suitable for family/couples/ solo as well!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A new stylish resort located on one of the best beaches in the Yasawas. Right in the middle of the blue lagoon region, the resort is located on a white sandy beach with all tide swimming. Dive shop, snorkeling and many activities. Open planned restaurant and bar with espresso bar and live music nightly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, Agoda, HostelBookers and Odigeo so you can book your Blue Lagoon Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Lagoon Beach Hotel Nacula Island
- Blue Lagoon Beach Resort Fiji/Nacula Island