What a wonderful place. We stayed in a garden villa, with an amazing outdoor shower and king size bed. We took our shoes off when we arrived and didn't need them until we left. Lovely sand paths and sand floor in the communal dining room, so no need for shoes. We had a little stone set foot basin next to our front steps so we could wash our feet before entering our room. Everyday they refilled the basin with fresh water and flowers when they cleaned our room. We also got 4 fresh shower towels and 2 fresh beach towels everyday. Our sheets were changed every second day. This was better service than we have had in other 5 star hotels around the world!!
The food. Wow. Where to start. It was nothing short of incredible. You know they got it right when people are taking photos of their plates every night! Breakfast is buffet, including omelette station, lunch you choose something from the board that includes everything from risotto to burgers, wraps, roast vegetable Couscous, pasta, fish of the day ... You get the idea. It was hard choosing when you are only there for 4 days but want to try everything! Dinner varied, the BBQ night was my favourite. Sometimes it is a buffet style, sometimes it's a 3 course meal. And the communal dining really works! One night the owner of the resort was visiting and sat down at our table and had dinner with us!
They are in the process of building a swimming pool and 4 new garden villas. One of the things I loved the most was how intimate the resort was, so hopefully they don't build too many more rooms and make the resort too big!
Tip: 5hrs on the ferry, or 40 min by scenic seaplane... Pay the F$375 and take the seaplane option! We got the ferry there, and seaplane home, next time we'll take the seaplane both ways!
Can't wait to return next year for our honeymoon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A new stylish resort located on one of the best beaches in the Yasawas. Right in the middle of the blue lagoon region, the resort is located on a white sandy beach with all tide swimming. Dive shop, snorkeling and many activities. Open planned restaurant and bar with espresso bar and live music nightly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, BookingOdigeoWL and HostelBookers so you can book your Blue Lagoon Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Lagoon Beach Hotel Nacula Island
- Blue Lagoon Beach Resort Fiji/Nacula Island