We stayed the Beachfront Villa (no. 5) in Blue Lagoon Beach Resort in the beginning of January 2013 for 6 nights. I was quite impressed about the efectivness of the booking arrangement and information with offers prior to our arrival. We have been picked up at the airport und brought to the ship. Also the arrival to the resort was very well prepared.There was no "check in" process upon our arrival - we have received the information, where our accommodation is and where do we have to go for lunch and we could immediately use our room.
The rooms look very new and are cleaned every day very keenly and if there is something to be fixed, it has been done immediately after we said a word.
The personell is very nice - in the bar, in the restaurant, in the booking office, in the activity base..... they all are always in a good mood and do the best to make you feel really comfortable.
It was obligatory to book the food package (breakfast, lunch, dinner).The assortment of the breakfast buffet is for europeans little poor, the lunch and dinner were really recommendable - we liked especially the menu for lunch. The owners of the resort joined the restaurant very often for food and other activities and had a chat with their guests. Every evening has one of the resort managers reported about the planned activities of the next day. Thanks to the big tables in the restaurant we could meet the other guests and exchange information or just had a nice conversation. Our son loved the children dinner! The offered evening activities are quite funny - it is a good mixture for everybody and each age. As we have a small child, we have not joined many of offered activities of the resort, but I liked the village visit. It was quite impressive to see the life of the Fijian people and their kids. If you book a stay in Blue Lagoon Beach Resort, bear in mind, that the journey from the main island by the ship can take a long time. We have decided to fly back to the main island by sea plane. It was a wonderful experience. Again very well organised by the resort team and even not much more expensive as the ship. The prices generally in Fiji and therefore also in Blue Lagoon Beach Resort are quite high, but I found the "value for money" still acceptable. The spirit of the resort is very special. Many thanks once again to everybody in the resort - you made our holidays unforgettable. It is too far for us to come back soon, but I would recommend the resort.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Lagoon Beach Hotel
- Blue Lagoon Beach Hotel Nacula Island
- Blue Lagoon Beach Resort Fiji/Nacula Island
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A new stylish resort located on one of the best beaches in the Yasawas. Right in the middle of the blue lagoon region, the resort is located on a white sandy beach with all tide swimming. Dive shop, snorkeling and many activities. Open planned restaurant and bar with espresso bar and live music nightly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and HostelBookers so you can book your Blue Lagoon Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.