“Over priced” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
London, United Kingdom
“Over priced”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012

We had the chicken & lamb curry which was very tasty but, the portion size was very small. Other dishes chosen by our group were the chicken & chips & lasagne both of these got the ok.

Visited October 2012

Netherlands
“Patience!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2012

OK, you´re on vacation and don´t expect that you food will be there after 5 minutes. The quality is OK and prices are descend. The last time we left after they "forgot" to bring us half of our orders, reason that we never got back again.

Visited July 2012
Rockdale, Australia
“Great food-service-staff & good value!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2012

During my stay in the seychelles [from 27th July to 3rd August/12] for 7 days & I'm from Sydney Australia, I decided to stay in a guesthouse only a few min's away from this restaurant, I re-visited this restaurant in the evenings on 4 different ocassions & found the staff to be most helpful, the menu had a good choice of food for all taste buds & budgets, I attended the restaurant with 2 other guests staying in the same guesthouse I'm staying in & we had a very sociable evening, the staff would take our order & always deliver a warm smile to make us feel welcome, the service was good & the meals were served within a short time. One of the other positives about the restaurant was that you never felt like you had to rush your meal for other patrons waiting for a seat, great value & excepted C/Cards....... A must to do if your in the area!

• Visited August 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Super Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2012

and you get take away too. We went there the day we landed in Seychelles...

the fish and chips were to die for.. absolutely the best- and trust me i've eaten my fair share of fish and chips in my 29 years...

beers were good as always..

have reviewed it with pics on my blog

Visited May 2012
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Great food, Amazing Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2012

Amazing array of food, from pizza to pasta to creole to seafood, excellent all around. Great cocktails and drinks as well! Recommend for anyone in the Beau Vallon area on Mahe.

Visited July 2012