I stayed at the Grafton Beach Resort for 10 days. Here are the pros and cons.
• Right next to a secluded beach and a nice swimming area
• A pool that overlooks the ocean
• Very good drinks
• Extremely friendly and helpful staff. The customer service is very good.
• Hotel isn't in great shape at all. Clogged drains, old showers/toilets/sinks, and a somewhat dilapidated building in parts.
• Food was decent, but I definitely expected more variety.
• Lunch options at the Bucaneer Cafe on the beach are VERY limited. You'd think there would be more Caribbean food and less traditional fare. Burgers and paninis aren't exactly authentic island food!
All in all, it was an average experience. Between 3 and 3.5 stars. I wouldn't stay there again, but only because it is a bit too far away from the more active areas for scuba diving, jet skiing, snorkeling, etc. That's not a bad reflection on the hotel or the services, but just a fact that I didn't realize before I booked my stay. However, if you just want a resort that's quiet with a nice beach and isn't close to the more active areas, and offers excellent customer service, this isn't a bad choice at a all!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Grafton Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grafton Beach Hotel Black Rock
- Grafton Beach Resort All Inclusive
- Grafton Beach Resort Tobago/Black Rock