Mount wolsley holiday lodges: we stayed here in mid-June for one week as a family of two adults and two children. We found the whole experience a very pleasant. The lodge itself consisted of four bedrooms a very large living area and a kitchenette it also had a private front garden with private parking in the driver. My estimate of the area of these lodges in the order of 2300-2500 sq ft - they are relatively well finished. They are a few years old now and are showing some normal signs of wear and tear what you would expect from buildings of these age.
The hotel itself is very well finished inside. We availed of food in the bar and bar service and found it very good . The facilities for children were very good. They have a playground which is approximately 400 m distance from the hotel itself they have an indoor soft play area for children near the leisure centre within the hotel and they have a small family run for watching family the DVDs within the hotel the leisure centre also a quite small childrens pool .There were also 2 bouncy castles for the little ones . We availed of the leisure centre several days we stayed there and the staff were friendly and helpful. The reception staff were friendly and helpful also. I'm in the estate management business myself and although I am not a golfer , the hotel is surrounded by a its own golf course and I have to say, from an estate management perspective in my opinion it's very well maintained. Found the gardening and landscaping to be of a high quality. The grounds are out of bounds for non-golfers but nonetheless can be enjoyed visually. Overall I was very satisfied with our stay at Mount Wolsley the staff are very helpful when we called them and apart from a few minor maintenance issues would give this 4 1/2 stars out of five. If we got similar value in the future we would return for another visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On entering The Mount Wolseley Hotel, Spa and Country Club guests receive a warm personal welcome. In every way Mount Wolseley has been designed to compliment the history of the site and the beauty of its location. Stunning landscapes are visible from every room. From the grand staircase, sparkling chandeliers to the glistening Italian marble floors this hotel was designed for luxury. Reinvigorate your spirit in the Sanctuary Spa, test your skills on the challenging golf course or simply spend a leisurely afternoon curled up with a good book in your spacious bedroom. Surrender yourself to this splendid resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Despegar.com, Booking.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Mount Wolseley Hotel, Spa & Country Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mount Wolseley Hotel, Spa & Country Club Hotel Tullow
- Mount Wolseley Hotel, Spa And Country Club
- Mount Wolseley Hotel Country
- Mount Wolseley Hotel, Spa & Country Club Tullow, Ireland - County Carlow