“Highly recommended to everyone” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Ballyderrin House

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Tullow
Ballyderrin House
You added Ballyderrin House to your Saves list
Shillelagh Road, Tullow, Ireland   |
Ranked #2 of 3 Tullow B&B and Inns
Dublin
“Highly recommended to everyone”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2013

Probably best B&B I have stayed in so far in Ireland. Large bright rooms with en-suite bathroom. Breakfast (either full irish or vegetarian) was very tasty. about 10 min drive from Lisvanagh estate. The people were very nice to us. I will stay there again when I am around.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2013

Stayed here with my family a few weeks ago for a wedding, there were a lot of us so we booked most of the rooms and no one was disappointed!! Rooms were clean an spacious and the landlady was friendly and couldn't do enough!! Also highly recommend the breakfast!!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Ireland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

We stayed here recently whilst attending a wedding at the nearby Mount Wolseley Hotel. Excellent room, spotlessly clean. The breakfast was excellent and the dining room was spacious with tasteful decor. The host made us welcome and was helpful. One area of improvement would be to be a little more flexible with breakfast times at weekends. I would stay there again without hesitation and easily recommend it.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Dublin, Ireland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here when we were going to a wedding in the locality. The rooms were lovely and clean, the shower was great and the breakfast was topnotch. I was delighted because it was half the price the hotel was. I'd highly recommend it.

• Stayed June 2013
Tallaght, Dublin, Ireland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

We stayed here when going to a friends wedding. All I can say is we had a wonderful experience from start to finish. Pam was very welcoming and couldn't be anymore friendly. The breakfast was beautiful and plentiful. I will be staying here again that's for sure !!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
Kildare, Ireland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013

I found my stay in the Ballyderrin House to be absolutely lovely. I have stayed in many many B&B's in Ireland over the years and I must say this place was one of the top five. The minute we walked through the door it felt so comfortable and warm. The room I was in was very spacious and spotless. The breakfast couldn't be faulted, plenty of choice cooked or continental to choose from, with fab home made preserves and marmalade. The breakfast room also has an open fire with two fab big sofas where you could sit and chill for hours or have a good girly catch up. Pam looked after myself and my family very well and couldn't do enough for us. The grounds and view from the B&B are so beautiful and tranquil and ideally situated on outskirts of Tullow. We will definitely be heading down again.

I would have absolutely no hesitation in recommending Ballyderrin to anyone looking to stay in in Tullow.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Strabane, Co. Tyrone
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2012

I couldn't recommend this b & b more highly. Pamela is such a wonderful host and we had such a lovely weekend when we were staying in Tullow for a wedding at Lisnavagh. There is a fabulous selection of breakfast including a great cooked breakfast. The room was excellent with a lovely en-suite. Definitely better than a hotel! Thanks again for everything Pamela - Bridgeen and John Mac Manus

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Ballyderrin House? Share your experiences!