Had a brilliant stay and would highly recommend
The indigo restaurant was a highlight as was the beach and sea swimming
Library fantastic and great bars for evening relaxing.
Books in bedroom nice touch.
Would recommend all inclusive option, or you could end up spending a lot or feeling tight!
Went to look at Curtain Bluff, and thought Carlisle Bay was much better.
Couple of minor things. Swimming pool bit uninspiring , especially location. Also wooden beach beds would improve thing
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Carlisle Bay on Antigua is one of the leading luxury Caribbean resorts, its accommodation designed to allow for both families and couples to holiday in peace. Both kinds of traveler have a dedicated end of the resort, which allows for everyone the tranquility of the spectacular beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Jetsetter and Tingo so you can book your Carlisle Bay Antigua reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Carlisle Bay Antigua Hotel Saint Mary`s
- Carlisle Bay Hotel Antigua
- Carlisle Bay Resort Antigua
- Carlisle Bay Antigua Antigua And Barbuda