We stayed here to attend a wedding with our two children (aged 10 and 12). The hotel is expensive but the all-inclusive is really all-inclusive so the only money we spent beyond the room rate was the taxi to and from the airport. The hotel is luxury but has a Caribbean relaxed ambience, with attentive and professional management, without being pretentious or overly ostentatious - exactly what I like! There were no vast expanses of pointless marble or snooty restaurants. Instead there was great quality service, good rooms and the best beach ever! I guess if you are looking for a quiet place to escape to for a honeymoon, this might not be the place for you as it does have a high quota of families. The flip side is that it is brilliant for families! All that said, the place never felt busy or overrun by kids and I think the hotel would be OK for everyone so long as you don't actually object to children! We had a beach suite which was great - 2 bedrooms and a big bathroom - with a terrace and steps down onto the beach with the sea about 10 yards away! The beach was perfect sand with a shallow slope outwards, so really good for the kids to play in. The restaurants were excellent and the food was of a high standard without being pretentious. The mosquitos are rather prevalent so take some good bug spray and apply liberally from evening onwards.
- Also Known As:
- Carlisle Bay Antigua Hotel Saint Mary`s
- Carlisle Bay Antigua Hotel
- Carlisle Bay Hotel Antigua
- Carlisle Bay Resort Antigua
- Carlisle Bay
- Carlisle Bay Antigua Antigua And Barbuda
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Regatta Hotels, Amex, Booking.com, Tablet Hotels, Travelocity, EasyToBook, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Carlisle Bay Antigua reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.